We are most fortunate to have the Rosetta Stone language learning platform at Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy, which is accessible from any device (smartphones, PC, tablets, laptops or smart TV) with internet access. The regular use of Rosetta Stone allows students to increase vocabulary and improve language skills. There is a weekly Rosetta Stone homework to support students with consistent linguistic development. Students’ usage is checked every Monday at 4pm.
To log in, click here
For the Key Stage 3 website, click here
For the Key Stage 4 website, click here
Your log in details
- Username: firstname.lastname
- Password: rosetta
- **All lower case letters**
Things to remember
- ALWAYS click YES, CONTINUE MY PROGRESS. If you click NO, you will DELETE all your progress in that lesson
- If you do not have headphones with a microphone:
- You can select the reading and writing option
- You can borrow headphones in the Academy and use the programme during lunch or after school.
- Rosetta Stone is not just for computers; you can also hone your language skills by downloading the Rosetta Stone app onto your device and your usage will be recorded in the same way.
- When you download the Rosetta Stone app:
- Open the app and click “Enterprise and Education Learners”.
- Type in your username, password and next to the house, type in: mossbourne